Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Haven't I Said Enough about Puking???

I am beginning to think that I will always feel queasy. I know it sounds overly dramatic, but I kind of can't remember what it's like to eat food without feeling barfy afterward...or feeling a kind of hunger every hour that rapidly transforms to an uneasy, upset stomach if I don't eat quickly enough. Or knowing that I need to drink so much water...and water makes me feel awful.

I know, I may be complaining...but I realized today that I am T I R E D of this. I feel worn out by it. I guess I can handle this kind of thing for about...five weeks with relatively good humor. Let's just say that my good humor is worn thin by my morning ritual of gagging and heaving up a little stomach acid into the kitchen garbage can each day as I try to make it to the cereal before I puke.

Maybe this is because I've gotten like three headaches in the last four days, one of which included visual distortions...and it lasted all night. Every time I woke to pee (so, like five times), my head was still throbbing. Anyway. I'm tired of this whole first trimester thing. I am grateful I am pregnant, but I am also tired tired tired of these particular symptoms. Oh well.

My head is hurting again. Yikes.

On a positive note, we have a very kind little gift fairy (what other way to describe this?) sending gifties. It makes me happy to have such a sweet, lovely friend. Today we got a baby towel with little monkeys on it that almost made Kiyomi cry. Very sweet. Thank you, Madam L.

I have all these plans - not even elaborate, like "put away the laundry" - but every day when I get home, I just want to lie down. Ho Hum. I guess I'll just go with it. I just may not get those Christmas presents done in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment