Sunday, October 18, 2009

Baby and Baby Pictures

Let's add water to the list of things that makes me feel like throwing up. Really - water. I have to sip it...and when you're supposed to be drinking like 80 ounces of water a day...that's a shit load of sipping. I really am a gulper. I need to drink a lot of water in a few sittings to get it all in. That's hard enough to remember to do for me when I'm at work. Now, I have to remember about 120 times a day to take a little sip.

This baby better be really cute.

I had an amazing morning on Friday. I felt normal. It was cool. I thought I was leaving this barfy phase. I guess not. How is possible to be both needing to eat and completely disgusted by food...all the time. It's pretty phenomenal.



I uploaded about a gazillion photos to my flickr account today. There are some pretty hilarious pictures of my mother, my bro and myself all as little kids. One of my favorites is this sand one of my mom. It's so funny. She seems very much a little, carefree kid. It's crazy to think we were all weird microscopic bundles of cells to start out with...then curious, crazy babies. It's really hard to SEE that when you look at fully formed, grown up humans.


I also love a few pictures of my brother...where he looks like Michael C. Hall...as a toddler. Freaky.




Then there's the "White Trash Baby Margaret" series. Nice. It's fun...and a goddamn pain in the ass organizing photos. I hope to get a lot of these old pictures of our family scanned. It'd be nice...for everybody, I think.

Here's to more distractions from pukiness. (I've still actually only puked once...but boy do I gag and dry heave a few times each day! Woo-hoo!)

2 comments:

  1. i think if i had one wish it would be to go back in time and meet jesse as a kid. thanks for posting that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should check out the other pics of him on my flickr. He really looks a little like Michael C. Hall as a tiny guy. Funny. As I was scanning all the pictures of him, I felt kind of sad. Maybe it's the hormones, but I was thinking about how truly happy and goofy he was as a little kid and how sad he was as he got older...after my father revealed his true uselessness. The sweet happiness between my mom and he when he was little is especially poignant. It's really touching. If you look close at the one with the tractor, Jesse is so full of joy about being on the tractor, and my mother is next to him just laughing. It's really sweet.

    ReplyDelete